Information for Employers
Power your team with Queen’s Professional Studies
Would you like to improve the performance of your team? Custom training is the solution for businesses and organizations looking to streamline their processes and improve their performance.
At Professional Studies, we understand teaching and learning. As part of the Faculty of Education, we serve a diverse learning community, providing rich experiences and opportunities for growth. Our program participants attain knowledge, skills, and competencies that they can apply directly to the workplace.
We offer customized training solutions to meet your specific goals. Our programs incorporate the most current and relevant industry knowledge and standards, laying the foundation for success in today’s market.
Whether you seek to improve employee well-being, increase productivity, or develop leadership skills, our custom training solutions set learners up for success. We can accommodate any schedule, budget, and delivery preferences.
Invest in the future of your organization today with our custom training services!
Why Partner With Us?
- Training is delivered by industry experts focused on your organization’s goals
- Delivery is flexible, interactive and available in multiple formats: onsite, online, or blended
- Small instruction groups allow learners to network with industry peers’
- Programs are results-focused, providing a clear return on investment and access to financial assistance via Canada Jobs Grants
- Exceptional customer service, from consultation through training completion
- Our outstanding international reputation: Queen's places 1st in Canada and 3rd worldwide in the 2023 Times Higher Education Impact Rankings
Invest in Your Team
When you sponsor promising employees in our programs, you invest in their potential and drive organizational performance.
Investing in training with Queen’s Professional Studies builds loyalty within your organization and boosts your reputation as an employer of choice.
Queen’s Professional Studies courses deliver solution-focused workplace applications. Our programs allow employees to create real-world projects that directly improve your business.
Tailored Professional Development Training for Academic Institutions
Educational Assistant Workshops
The program is a customized series of workshops built around topics of pressing need and interest to Educational Assistants (EAs). Depending on the specific needs of your institution, we will create a tailored set of workshops to better equip EAs with the skills they need in the classroom.
These workshops are offered with your convenience in mind. We consider your priorities, budget, and time frame to create meaningful sessions that EAs find useful and important. At the end of the session, participants will receive a certificate of completion from Queen’s University.
Workshop topics include the following:
- Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Supporting Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Assistive Technology Strategies
- Youth Mental Health
- Trauma‐Informed Leadership
- Wellness in the Workplace
- Sustainability and Indigeneity
- Communication in the Workplace
- Intercultural Communication
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, Indigenization, and Accountability
- Neurobiology of Learning
More topics can be implemented based on your school’s needs.
If you are interested in creating a customized program, course, or series of workshops for your organization, contact us. We would love to create a plan that suits your time frame, budget, and needs.
Contact Brandon Ruck at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom quote.
613-533-6000 ext. 74609
Room B245, Duncan McArthur Hall
511 Union St. W., Kingston, ON, Canada